We are so proud to partner with Leadership Pikes Peak (LPP) to provide Women's Council of REALTORS(r) Pikes Peak network members an amazing opportunity -- access to LPP's outstanding Experience the Springs two-day program.
You live, work and play in Colorado Springs, but how much do you really know about our wonderful city? In this intensive, interactive two-day event, you'll get a backstage pass to the inner workings of Colorado Springs. Meet community decision makers and industry leaders, network and establish community ties, and confidently answer your real estate clients' questions concerning how our community is handling major issues. You'll learn about our city's history, government, economy, public safety organizations, human services, environment, art and more.
- Tour of Pioneer's Museum
- History of the Pikes Peak Region
- Tour of City Hall
- Local Government – City and County
- The Business of Tourism – City for Champions
- Local Environment
- Military Influence
- CSFD Fire Museum - Public Safety – Police and Fire
- Education (potential partial discussion on marijuana taxes and how they affect schools)
- Local Healthcare (Department of Health)
- US Olympic Committee Office
- Arts and Culture
- Economic Impact of Sports
- Cyber Security
- Homelessness and HelpCOS
The above is Leadership Pikes Peak's tentative schedule for us, and it may change slightly. Lunch is included.
We have negotiated a special price for Women's Council members - ONLY $250 for both days! We can only accommodate 20 people.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!
Mark your calendars NOW for May 7th and May 8th!
Questions? Email Stephanie Thomas at email@example.com or Liz Bowen at firstname.lastname@example.org